Overview of IVF
In vitro fertilization means fertilization of male and female eggs in the IVF Lab. In this procedure embryos outside human body, inn IVF lab under microscope.
In this procedure embryologist does ICSI PROCEDURE AND then provide fertilize eggs at normal human temperature and culture. Resulting embryos are transfers into female uterus of the patient on either day 3 or day 5. After then B-HCG report is checked on 15th day of transfer to confirm pregnancy.
Who requires IVF Treatment?
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes.
- Premature ovarian failure.
- Failed multiple IUIs.
- Male factor including decrease sperm counts, Increase sperm motility, obstructive azospermia.
- Pelvic Adhesions
- Ovarian Pathology (Endometriosis , PCOS)
- Unexplained infertility- couples are not able to conceive with having all reports normal.
Motherhood – Best IVF Treatment Center in Ahmedabad
With experienced and expert infertility specialists in Ahmedabad, Motherhood has a proven record of treating patients with complex infertility. Equipped with state-of-art technology, Motherhood is the best IVF center in Ahmedabad having high success rate in treating infertility. Not only basic infertility care, Motherhood provides advanced infertility treatment.
- IVF treatment requires complete 9 months bed rest.
- IVF is not safe.
- Women are the one mainly responsible for infertility issues.
- IVF pregnancy gives always twins pregnancy.
- IVF requires extra care but not complete bed rest.
- IVF procedure is absolutely safe to the needy couples.
- No, sometimes male factor is also responsible for infertility.
- No, chances of getting twins pregnancy in IVF are 20%.
We provide facilities like :
Motherhood is a top-notch IVF hospital based in Ahmedabad providing advanced IVF services in following categories:
- sperm freezing
- Egg Donation
- Surrogate Mother
- Semen Donation
- ICSI (Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMCI (Intra Cytoplasmic Morphological Sperm injection)
- Embryo Freezing
- Oocyte Freezing
- Thaw Cycle
- TESA (Testicular sperm Aspiration)
- MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)