Recurrent Pregnancy Loss is such a depressing and frustrating condition for a couple and family. A couple gets emotionally, physically, and financially disturbed.
Such cases are dealt with at Motherhood Hospital by the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad who also understands the psychology of the patients.
What is recurrent pregnancy loss?
If there is a loss of two or more pregnancy then it’s called recurrent pregnancy loss.
There are multiple reasons behind it like,
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Hormonal disturbance
- Uterine and cervical abnormality like abnormal shape and size of the uterus
- Short cervix
- Some coagulation disorders which cause Blood thick and prevent smooth perfusion to baby
- Age of couple if >=35
- Some habits like Alcohol, drugs, caffeine intake, and many more.
But at Motherhood Hospital, find out the reason behind it with their great experiences, with help of detailed testing and how the best IVF Center in Ahmedabad gives a ray of hope to the couple with good Psychological counseling too.
- Chromosomal abnormality can be prevented from transfer to the fetus by IVF-PGS which is the latest treatment in medical science that we do provide at Motherhood Hospital as we have a successful and experienced embryologist and IVF specialist in Ahmedabad who have been providing treatment for the same since years.
- We recommend avoiding bad habits like alcohol, caffeine, and consuming drugs in order to have a healthy pregnancy.
- We do laparoscopy surgery of uterus for fibroid and adenomyosis before planning a pregnancy. So, pts can cross 9 months of pregnancy smoothly.
- In the case of a short cervix, encircling at 11 to 13 weeks of pregnancy is advisable.
- We provide hormonal balance treatment and some supportive medicine at the initial time of pregnancy.
- Lifestyle and nutrition have a big role in achieving a healthy pregnancy and good outcomes.
- Consultation before planning pregnancy and evaluation of the whole case with all reports including genetic analysis is essential for achieving the goal of healthy pregnancy outcome.
- At Motherhood Hospital we provide comprehensive care with a team of experienced doctors like Gynecologist, Embryologist, Nutritionist, and Neonatologist under one roof. That is the most important aspect of giving full satisfactory results to the couple.
So, do not lose hope as treatment is possible, be confident and trust yourself.